It is still awards season and Fashions Finest Africa Awards is set to hold its first edition in Nigeria. The essence of the awards is to celebrate those who have made an impact and an indelible mark within the fashion industry.
According to the organisers:
Over time a lot of people have changed and contributed to the Nigerian and African fashion industry in many ways and the impact they make or have made have not always been well recognised or fully appreciated. Fashions Finest Africa intends to change this, which is why we have decided to debut the Fashions Finest Africa Awards.
For an all access pass to this prestigious event, stay tuned to BellaNaijaStyle.com or follow BellaNaijaStyle on twitter and instagram for all the winners, celebrity guests and surprises from the ceremony as it happens. The best part? It is a black tie event – so if you’re lucky enough to have a ticket, don’t forget to dress to impress!
There are a total of 22 categories and the winners of most of the awards will be decided upon by a panel of industry judges, however 5 categories are open to public voting: Male model of the year, Female model of theyear, Fashion Icon of the year, Fashion blogger of the year and Fashion influencer of the year.
Nominations opened on the 26 th of January and ends on the 26th March 2018, Click here www.fashionsfinestafrica.com/awards to nominate.
Fashions Finest Africa Awards 2018 is set to take place at The Balmoral, Federal Palace Hotel, Victoria Island, Lagos on the 25th May 2018.
- Designer of the year
- Emerging designer of the year
- Men’s wear designer of the year
- Women’s wear designer of the year
- Young Designer of the year
- Makeup Artist of the year
- Stylist of the year
- Male model of the year
- Female model of the year
- Fashion show of the year
- Outstanding contribution to Nigerian Fashion award
- Accessories designer of the year
- Fashion Retail Store of the year
- Fashion Icon of the year
- Creative of the year
- Shoe designer of the year
- Bag designer of the year
- Fashion photographer of the year
- Fashion Magazine of the year
- Indigenous fabric maker of the year
- Fashion blogger of the year
- Fashion influencer of the year
For more information visit www.fashionsfinestafrica.com.