Ghanaian born renowned beauty entrepreneur and founder of CVL Beauty Valerie Lawson teams up with M.A.C cosmetics and the Runway Group for a special Masterclass in London on Friday the 29th of October by 4:00 pm.
As one of the first makeup artists from the continent to partner with M•A•C Cosmetics, this will provide the necessary exposure and job opportunities for the makeup industry in Ghana.
According to Valerie:
I think that it is a great time to be creative because the tables have flipped when it comes to the arts taking over the world, especially for Africans. This is something I’m excited about because, first of all, it’s a new concept, and secondly, I’m partnering with several brands, and collaboration is power.
Miss Lawson’s work will cover: The MAC Holiday Look ( 1hr 30 min)
- Skin prep & priming for different skin tones & types
- Knowledge on undertones & complexion
- Skin Work – Shade matching, Highlighting and Warmth
- Blush tones selection, highlight placement & blending
- Brow filling and sculpting
- Product knowledge on eye shadow & pigments
- Lash application
- Pouty glossy lips / Non-transferable lipsticks. – Lip test
- Setting your makeup
For more information, contact: Yaw Tollo
BP AFRICA Communications Email: [email protected] OR
Email: [email protected]