The 7th edition of the much-anticipated Unofficial Christmas Party (The UX Party) is here! And it promises to be bigger and better! In the industry, the event enjoys the title — Best Corporate Party Night of the Year as it offers a platform for organizations to reward their top-performing employees, partners, and clients at the end of the year.
Happening on the 16th of December 2022 at The Balmoral Convention Centre, Federal Palace Hotel, Victoria Island, Lagos, The UX Party 2022 anticipates a party hall comprising 1,000 attendees, at least 100 CEOs, and 50 different top-tier organizations, all gathered at one venue for this grand party!
The Unofficial Christmas Party is the biggest multi-corporate, multi-industry end-of-year party night in Lagos, Nigeria. Since the holiday season is usually full of many activities, organizations must engage in a grand party to celebrate their wins for the year and reward their staunch clientele and staff without being saddled with planning.
In addition, The Unofficial Christmas Party will include flawless execution and unforgettable guest experiences. The party will also feature excitement, fun moments, new connection opportunities, and attention to detail that organizations dream of but cannot achieve on their own.
Other benefits include:
- The chance to party in a stunning location furnished by the best event designers.
- The chance to be entertained by the best performers of the year.
- The incredible opportunity to form new business connections in a fun environment
- A platform that provides the much-needed sense of closure for the year’s activities.
- Scrumptious 3-course meals by the best chefs in Lagos
- An opportunity to reward and motivate a company’s employees, clientele, and stakeholders.
- An after-party nightclub with the best DJs that keep guests on their feet all night long!
What’s not to love? Book your tickets now!
For discussion on sponsorship packages or further inquiries and participation, Kindly contact [email protected] or [email protected]
Cheers to the Party!