South African celebrity Nomuzi Mabena or Moozlie as she’s known to her fans, wore a gilded look to the #SAMA24 – featuring a beautiful gold, fringe detail dress from South African designer – Keys Fashion, shoes by Steve Madden, makeup by MakoleMadeBeauty and hair by Williamssants.
According to her makeup artist
She wanted to look like a Nubian Queen with a soft clean finish. We built the look on that main concept.
- Brows @eyelure brow powder in dark.
- Eyes @juviasplace eye shadow pallets (Nubian 2/ Zulu/ Saharan blush pallet)
- Lashes @eyelure 117
- Face @maccosmetics NC45 The water proof foundation mixed with @Fenty 420
- Concealer @lagirl concealer (Cool Tan + Fawn)
- Setting Powder Sacha Buttercup
- Face powders @maccosmetics mineralized skin finish in Dark and Dark Golden
- Contour and blush @juviasplace
- Setting spray @thebodyshop (The vitamin C illuminating skin mist)
- Lips- I created this mixing brown nudes and orange shades