As a luxury designer, your primary responsibility is to devise strategies that position you directly in front of your target audience. It is crucial to note that some of your target audience may already be engaged with other professionals, such as stylists or style consultants. To maximise your opportunities, it is in your best interest to establish partnerships with these individuals.
However, it’s important to recognise that stylists and style consultants are discerning and prefer to collaborate with the best in the industry. In this guide, I will provide you with the ultimate toolkit to successfully work with these esteemed professionals.
1. To ensure your Instagram page is fully prepared for your upcoming partnership, consider implementing the following actions:
a. Streamline your inquiries by implementing an automated system that includes the next steps for clients to book a dress with you, even when you are unavailable to respond immediately. This approach showcases your organizational prowess and instils confidence in your ability to deliver exceptional service.
b. Ensure that your Instagram highlights include all the terms and conditions for working with you. By doing so, you make it effortless for potential collaborators or clients to understand the requirements and expectations associated with partnering or engaging your services.
2. Streamline your client inquiries by compiling and automating frequently asked questions (FAQs) on your Instagram page. Include your style catalogue, showcasing various outfit categories, along with their respective starting prices. By doing so, you position yourself as a knowledgeable fashion design expert who also understands the importance of transparent pricing.
3. When reaching out to stylists to establish a partnership, it’s essential to craft compelling outreach scripts that effectively introduce yourself, convey your brand values, and propose a collaboration.
4. Prepare five follow-up messages and engagement strategies in case you don’t receive a reply to your initial outreach.
5. Create a comprehensive pitch deck presentation outlining the terms and conditions, profit-sharing structure, and other essential details that will facilitate a collaboration upon receiving a response.
6. Prepare a contract that will be signed by all parties involved.
7. To increase the likelihood of acquiring 1-3 partners who can refer clients to you, it is recommended to send a consistent number of partnership emails each week. Here’s a revised sentence:
Send a targeted outreach of 10-15 partnership emails per week to establish connections with potential collaborators, aiming to secure 1-3 partners who can refer clients to your business.