Beauty is an integral part of our daily routine, from treating your face with the best facial scrubs to applying a sunscreen. In the spirit of fashion week, Beauty West Africa will be opening its door again to over 100 exhibitors from across the world on November 21st to 23rd 2018 at the Landmark centre, Victoria Island, Lagos. The exhibitors will be showcasing the latest cosmetics, beauty, hair, skin and nail care products at the exhibition.
Attendance to the two-day event is absolutely free, one of the highlights of the exhibition is the conference hosted in partnership with Compass Consulting. Speakers include
- Tara Fela Durotoye – CEO and Founder, House of Tara
- Kiki Osinbajo – CEO Glam’d Africa
- Ezinne Alfa – Editor and Founder, Beauty in Lagos
- Olamide Ojo – Owner, Tints Makeup Professionals
- Tewa Onasanya – Publisher, Exquisite Magazine
- Ace Bakare – CEO, Ade Bakare Couture
- Dr Vivian Oputa – Specialist in Aesthetic Surgery
- Kogo Martin – Beauty Educator
- Ifeomoko Umeike – Owner, Natural Nigerian
- Dr Ifeoma Abajue – Aesthetic Dermatologist
- Pamela Olatunji – CEO, Bnatural Spa
- Deola Adebiyi – Omage Mura Media
- Funke Osae-Brown – Editor, BusinessDay
- And many more…
The theme for this year’s conference is The Beauty Economy and the Future of the Nigerian Beauty Industry, taking steps to boost export, investment and growth.
To register please visit http://www.beautywestafrica.com/conference-pre-registration/ or WhatsApp us on +44 7857568069. The full program is also available Here.