For BN Travel Style today, we’ve asked 5 fashion bloggers and influencers who travelled to Marrakesh together last year, “What are your top 5 travel essentials?” See their responses below.
IamDodos Top Travel Essentials
- Moisturizer; because I have dry skin
- Power Bank
- Neck Pillow
Fey‘s Top Travel Essentials
- A neck pillow for the never comfortable flights
- A camera (polaroid) for the moments to collect
- A smile for the strangers that become friends
- Money for the moments to create!
Lol, I bet you wanted me to list things like “my lip balm, earphones, phone, perfume and makeup” *big grin*
Kehinde Smith‘s Top Travel Essentials
- I definitely need to have my laptop with me, as an entrepreneur anything can come up even if I’m on vacation I always want to make sure I’m available to work.
- I also need to have my camera to make sure I capture and blog about great Images and great vibes around me
- I also make sure I travel with my own mirror, a hand mirror, just in case where I’m staying doesn’t have great lighting for my makeup, I can easily use go out and get natural sunlight.
- My travel documents and cash are very Important.’
- I can’t go anywhere without my power bank, I always travel with because I’m always taking pictures, receiving phone calls and replying emails. I always make sure I have at least 2 power banks with me.
Nwando‘s Top Travel Essentials
- Passport; of course lol
- My laptop
- Hand cream
- Chewing gum
- Lip balm
Princess Polo‘s Top Travel Essentials
- A camera
- A bikini
- & A sexy pair of heels