We are trading beauty secrets today and Media IT girl Pearl Thusi is the first on our list. Following the release of the new MAC Love Me lipstick collection, the cosmetics brand recruited influencers and media personalities from around the world that exude self-love and self-empowerment to headline their campaign.
The new MAC Love Me Lipstick Collection is made to express self-love and self-respect. The revolutionary cream formula lipstick is the next step beyond the iconic MAC mattes – representing a stunning innovation in sensation, application and wear.
One of the influencers chosen is Somalian model Halima Aden, popular for being one of the first hijab-wearing models. In the campaign, she revealed, that she tries “to encourage girls in my community – and really all communities – to go out and be ‘the first’.” – and that’s what she loves most about herself.
SA #BellaStylista Pearl also joined her on the self-love train. She shared the secret to her always flawless skin and radiant beauty, in a very simple but powerful sentence.;
My beauty secret is that I love myself.
View this post on Instagram
The new MAC collection includes 24 lipsticks from 3 colour families; the Shameless Nudes, Powerful Reds and High-Impact Purples each having 8 knockout shades.
You can also join the #MACLoveMe movement and win the entire range of lipsticks under the new collection by participating in our BellaNaija Beauty giveaway.
- a MAC Goody bag filled with the entire lipstick range under their new #MACLoveMe Collection
- a ticket to the #GTBankFashionWeekend2019 shows
- backstage interaction with the Head Makeup Artist for #MACAfrica – @marcolouis
How to participate:
- Follow @bellanaijabeauty and @maccosmeticsafrica
- Post a photo or video of yourself telling us what Self-Love means to you either in the video or in the caption.
- Make sure to use the hashtags: #MyMACStoryAfrica and #MACLoveMe. Also, tag @bellanaijabeauty and @maccosmeticsafrica on your posts!
So get posting, the person with the most compelling write-up will be selected on the 23rd of October, 2019!